Social business software can help every department within your enterprise create a competitive advantage and stand out in the market.
For Human resources, social business technologies can increase company performance by engaging the right people, sharing critical knowledge, motivating, educating and empowering your teams, and fostering success.
For Marketing, social business can target prospective buyers more effectively, drive loyalty and build brand through every engagement.
For Sales, social business can empower your team by connecting sellers with the right experts and information to anticipate client needs.
There are numerous platforms available to implement social business for your enterprise. One example is from IBM…
Social Media Management
When evaluating a social media management tool for your enterprise make sure that your prospective vendor offers the following. If you are not sure, contact us and we’ll investigate for you.
- Advanced social listening that captures user sentiment through mentions and their location
- Multiplatform moderation that enables your team to answer questions and concerns across the social web
- Integrated analytics that gives you the ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Workflows so that your team can escalate and route customer comments
- Safety and compliance that includes auto-removal of inappropriate comments and spam from your social pages
A hot product to evaluate is Adobe Social. This video, published on September 5, 2012 includes a quick overview of the tool.